Saturday, January 31, 2009

Slackin'...sorry

OOPS!!! My promise, I know - Blog, Blog, Blog. Not much has happened, however.

Casey works, I do house stuff, the kids go to school and/or work. I have however, gotten into Fish Wrangler on FaceBook. Casey started it, then he conned me into it, then the kids started. Bryce isn't into it, but Catie and Zach are. Are main topic of conversation around here for the last week has been "fishing". Who caught what, how many points we got, what we have "bought", etc. It is actually pretty amusing.

I got to attend the CHA show on Monday. Thanks to my friend, the owner of Kits2Remember.com. CHA stands for crafts and hobby association. This is where they display all of the NEW releases for crafts...we focused on scrapbooking. It was a pretty amazing thing to see. Now we just have to wait for all the awesome stuff to hit the stores.

Well, Zach pulled off his 3.0 this semester. That means he can get his license. OMG>>>2 of my kids driving. He worked really hard for this, I am so proud of him. I think it actually works out to a 3.3 or something. Caitlyn will have that or higher, she is always a great student. We are equally as proud of her. Bryce starts school again next week on the 10th. He is taking more academic classes this semester, and working full-time, so I hope he can handle his full load. I know he can...I just hope he knows he can.

Everyone cross your fingers. I want to be a better blogger. I need something exciting to happen around here. Until next time, take care.

No comments: