Sunday, January 4, 2009

Resolutions, Bugs and Stuff

I am here again. I am keeping up pretty well with my Resolution. Think about it...those of you who resolved to diet have possibly cheated; if you resolved to quit smoking, you may have had at least part of a cigarette. Blogging, that is easy...and here I am on Jan. 4th holding true to my word. Let's see when I come back again, huh.

So, as you know, we have had bugs or illnesses aplenty going through this house. Believe it or not, die hard, nothing gets him down Casey got hit the worst. He was knocked on his back for 3 days, and lost 13 pounds in that period. If you know Casey, you know he EATS>>>well, in those 3 days, he ate a piece of toast, 1/2 bowl of soup and a carton of Yoplait yogurt. Last night, he had homemade soup, and was happy to finally feel well enough to "get full". Today, he is eating everything. He is just enjoying the fact that he can. However, he may gain half of that weight back. Luckily, no one else has caught whatever he was plagued with...KNOCK ON WOOD!!!

Zachary, is out on his dirtbiking expedition. His favorite activity. He should be home in a few hours, and I am anxious to see him. I missed him. I always wonder if he will be all scraped up or break any bones while he is gone; he has done both in the past. Swim season is coming up, and a broken bone now would not make his coach very happy.

As for Bryce, he got his first paycheck from his new job. He was thrilled to have made more in 5-1/2 days than any other pay period of his life. I think he was bummed to have Saturday off - he would have rather been racking up the hours. So, far he is very happy with his job, and they are happy with him.

Caitlyn and I have been less eventful. We spent 2 days shopping, and taking care of her returns. She grew like a weed, and was too big for all her clothes she got for Christmas. She actually got size 12 Regular pants, and size 6-1/2 in women's shoes. My baby is a tween, and getting big. I enjoyed the shopping part. I didn't get anything, but I like to shop, so we had fun.

Tomorrow, is back to business. Zach and Catie go back to school, Bryce and Casey go back to work, and I go to Costco so we can get back on schedule and fill the fridge. I am sure you can relate.

Well, I have some work to do on my blogging skills. I tried to post some pictures in with this, but it kept placing them on the top of my post instead of in the middle where I was trying to place them. So, I actually typed this about 5 times...talk about dedication to my New Year's Resolution. If anyone knows how to put a picture at the END of the paragraph you are posting about, please leave me a comment and let me know.

I hope you all have a super great week, and I also hope you will hear from me within this week. Crossing my fingers that I stay true to my Resolution.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats cool
-Caitlyn

Trace Geworsky said...

That is a great resolution..you go, girl!!!
Thanks so much for helping me with the votes...I appreciate it a LOT!!!!