Monday, January 12, 2009

Still Bloggin'

I am trying REALLY hard to stay faithful here. However, there is not much to update on.

I am better...and planning to stay that way. Now Bryce is home from work with it, and Caitlyn is starting to get it.

So, the basic story around here is I am bloggin' and we are still buggin'.

I have a busy week ahead...just household normal stuff. I HAVE to get to COSTCO...we have piles of laundry and no detergent - major problem in a household of 5. I get my baby nephews 2 times this week (lucky me) Tuesday morning and Thursday night. I have a dr. appt. for no reason, really. My dr. is out sick for a month, so I have to see the fill-in for my regular meds, that normally automatically refill. What a pain - who ever said drs. could take sick days??? That is almost an oxymoron!!! I have an aquatics board meeting and bills to pay later in the week.

Hopefully, something fun and exciting will happen for me to blog about.

Thanks for reading this rambling blog...but I have to stay faithful to my promise. I have to make this a habit.

3 comments:

Trace Geworsky said...

hey girl,
You should apply for my Stamp BOX dt....its a great opportunity to work for a manufacturer.

Anonymous said...

lets hope it goes away

-Caitlyn Lemieux :P

Trace Geworsky said...

well..I got a talking to for offering a RAk for people who vote for me, so I have to delete that post, but send me your address at scrapper_t@mts.net and I will send you something for voting so frequently anyway..hahahah