Sunday, September 7, 2008

School Week

Well, I only got a first day of school picture of Caitlyn. Zach leaves too early with morning work out and zero period, and he gets home too late from afternoon workout and then he is only half dressed. However, I haven't downloaded Catie's picture yet, so I will try to do so in the next couple of days.

The first day/week of school went well. Bryce LOVES college, and his criminal justice classes. Zachary seems happy with his schedule, and is striving for a 3.5 this semester. He can get his license on Dec. 29th, if he has a 3.0, and he wants his license bad, so I think he will pull it off. As for Catie, surprise, surprise...she LOVED middle school. She is pretty happy with everything, except for the fact that she has to take music for the first semester. I think she will survive 18 weeks. She can't wait until 2nd semester when that class changes to woodshop, and she can be just like her daddy.

Speaking of the daddy. He returned tonight from his week long venture backpacking in the high sierra's. He had a great time. He loves doing that. He caught over 300 fish. He threw them all back, except for the 2 he ate. I am glad he was able to take off a week for himself, he deserves it...he works so hard. It has been 7 years I think since his last trip, so he was overdue.

Anyway, I'll write more soon, and hopefully have pictures for you.

1 comment:

Trace Geworsky said...

Thank you for the very sweet words you left on the K2R blog..take care, hun!!